Regents Park Boca Raton — Consider It Your Healthcare Resort
We believe we’ve combined the very best in therapy and nursing care with the elegance and ambiance of a five-star resort hotel — but without abandoning our own family’s commitment to serving you with the respect all families should receive.
We’re nestled on a 10-acre, tree-lined, lakeside estate where you’ll find waterfalls, gazebos, courtyards and nature pathways. Step inside to our spacious lobby, stroll down tastefully decorated hallways that overlook our gardens, and enter our magnificent dining rooms and comfortable resident rooms. Notice that from every perimeter hallway and all resident or patient rooms, you'll have a view of our garden.
As a guest with us, you're entitled to the following accommodations:
- Large private and semi-private rooms for short-term rehab patients, all with flat-screen TVs, private showers and private refrigerators.
- Wireless Internet access, which allows you to stay in touch with family and friends and monitor events. It’s just a mouse click away.
- Books so that you can start your day with a complimentary copy every day of the week.
- Our beauty salon, where you can get a wash, set and style, color applications, perms, facial waxing, manicures and even pedicures.
- Live entertainment is on tap several times each week. A certified music therapist visits regularly as well.
- Enjoy complimentary ice cream in our ice cream parlor every afternoon. Go for ice cream or sherbet in your choice of a cup or cone. Visitors can join you for only $2.
- Social services to help with discharge planning, making arrangements for home health services, ordering equipment, making plans for outpatient therapy and more.
- Laundry isn't something to worry about. It's included in our service for all residents at no additional charge.
- Transportation arrangements can be made through us for doctor appointments for a nominal fee, or you can arrange for another transportation service to get you to your destination.
- Bright, spacious dining rooms with beautiful décor overlooking the garden, and a full-time dietician to make sure you get a meal appropriate for your needs.
- A large aquarium filled with colorful fish as well as two indoor aviaries.
Of course, the best way to see what we have is to come for a tour. You don't need an appointment, so please, pop in and let us show you what a nursing home should look like.