Regents Park Boca Raton is a 180-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Boca Raton, Florida.Operated since 1991 as a family-owned and independently run facility, we specialize in both short-term rehab and long-term residential care.
Of course, to ensure optimal care and recovery, anyone seeking a nursing home should expect quality nursing care along with individually tailored care plans that include physical, occupational, speech, and respiratory therapy. For that matter, they should also look forward to daily recreational activities to keep them involved in socializing and just plain having fun.
Naturally, we provide all of that. In fact, we've expanded our facility to meet the growing needs of Baby Boomers. But we go further. Because we’re family owned and not bogged down with the bureaucracy of a huge corporation, we work with your family the way we would work with our own: swiftly, decisively, and compassionately. That allows us to offer distinctions that set us apart from other facilities. Take a look:
• Food matters, so we work hard to accommodate dietary needs and then prepare tasty meals using only the highest quality components and cooking standards.
• Excellent medical care is essential, but so is comfort. That's one reason that for patients newly released from the hospital who rehab with us for short-term stays we include a refrigerator in every room. It's also why we provide for them oxygen silently piped in from behind the wall, just like hospitals do. That way, no one has to listen to the rattle of bedside machinery that interrupts sleep and is typical of most nursing homes.
• Because we know that getting accustomed to a skilled nursing facility can be confusing, we assign everyone a one-on-one facilitator through our Guardian Angel program so that residents always know who they can turn to with a question or concern. We also offer relaxing, free healing touch sessions for our family caregivers, because their burden is emotionally and physically draining.
• As important as our house is on the inside, we also believe the outside — what we think of as your backyard — merits the same thoughtful attention. That’s why you’ll find a lush, tropical garden winding throughout our 10-acre property. We made sure that even from the inside you can see the beauty of that setting from hallway windows and patient rooms. We don’t want our family to look out at parking lots and we don’t want yours to, either.
• During peak visiting hours Monday through Friday, we offer free valet parking so that visitors don’t have to struggle just to get to their loved one. Valet parking is but one of the visitor amenities we provide.
These are the kinds of things families do. It’s what we do to make sure your loved ones can “rehab, recover and relax.” Learn more about our facility and then see what real people who spent time with us say on our testimonials page. Give us a call at 561-483-9282 for more information. Better yet? Come take a tour. See the difference for yourself.
Copyright © 2013-2014 Regents Park of Boca Raton
6363 Verde Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33433
SNF License #1466096
Visit us on our YouTube Channel
Regents Park of Boca Raton
A family owned and independently operated
skilled nursing and rehabilitation center
Come for a free tour. No appointment ever required.
Do you have a family member with us? Reduce your stress by having a free healing touch session right here. We offer them twice a week.
In fact, our advocacy for family caregivers just earned us a 2014 award from Today's Caregiver Magazine for being one of the top three nursing homes in the nation that goes the extra step to help burdened family members in many ways.